Seller's Marketing Plan
My marketing plan includes the following steps:
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Promote your home at our real estate board meetings to create maximum exposure to other agents in the area.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for other agents to use while showing your home.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you might want to make in your property to make it more marketable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in current marketing conditions.
- Promote your home on the Internet - I have two different websites to use, Realtor.com and RelocateAmerica.com
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Constantly update other agents about any changes in price or condition of your home.
- Advertise in local publications.
- Prequalify when possible all prospective buyers.
- Make you completely aware of various methods of financing your buyer might want to use.
- Invite as many cooperating agents and brokers in the area to tour your home.
- Provide on a monthly basis for the cooperating agents a list of features and benefits of your home.
- Follow up on the sales people who have shown your home to their prospective buyers.
- Assist you if necessary in arranging interim financing.
- Represent you during the presentation of all contracts by agents and help you in negotiating the best possible price and terms on your home.
- Handle all follow up and keep you informed after the contract has been accepted on all closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.